I’m coming back for my third year now. Why?
- Counselors are fun to make friends with and are pretty positive
- Pretty easy to find someone that is like you, or does something similar to what you do!
- That place helped me out with some of my fears.
- The place really keeps you busy. There are optional stuff to take, and if you aren’t cut out for the stuff, you can opt-out on it, but I obviously recommend to stay and take a listen to this stuff, who knows, maybe you’d want to be junior counselor?
- If you are dealing with personal issues, the counselors are always there to help and have your back.