Themed weeks to Choose From
schedule by week
*Our camp schedule is tentative and subject to change.
A successful field trip provides a fun and engaging experience for campers while prioritizing their safety and well-being.
For the summer of 2023, we’re planning exciting field trips to York Region and Toronto’s top attractions, such as the Ontario Science Centre, Legoland Discovery Center, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Toronto Zoo, Kids Town Waterpark, etc. Another highlight of camp is our weekly trips to the splash pad.
Here’s a list of safety measures that we take on field trip days:
- We hire a professional bus company and drivers.
- Campers wear camp t-shirts with our camp’s name and phone number.
- We have staff placed strategically at bus drop-offs, attraction sites’ entrances, and other locations.
- We have campers stay together in groups the whole time of the tour.
- We work closely with the attraction sites, and they support us greatly during our group visits.
- We are always counting campers! Our staff is trained specifically on trip safety procedures.
Adventure field trip week details
A field trip adventure week includes excursions every day for five days of exciting socialization and educational experiences.
- The drop-off time is 9 AM. The pick-up time is 4 PM unless the extended care option is selected.
- The drop-off/pick-up place is Concord/Thornhill Regional Park, 299 Racco Pkwy, Thornhill, ON L4J 8X9.
- Parents will get a detailed message with a packing list, a detailed schedule, etc. prior to the start of the week.
- The transportation is scheduled on a school bus by a reputable transportation provider. The transportation cost, all admission fees, and Friday pizza lunches are included in the camp fee.
- We are planning to spend most of the day at the field trip location during this week, having our program and lunch there.