Campers travel to DiscoveryLand Camp from communities across Canada and from such countries as Belarus, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Jamaica, Italy, Kazakhstan, Russia, Poland, Spain, Slovenia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine and the United States. International students usually spend 2, 3 or 4 weeks in the camp.
For teenagers 12-16 y.o. who wish to combine adventure in summer camp and Toronto best sightseeing, DiscoveryLand Camp offers 3 weeks program: participate in exciting activities, see Toronto’s best attraction, study English and make new friends from around the globe:
2 weeks in DiscoveryLand Camp including:
- Daily interactive English practice with campers and counsellors.
- Development of leadership and intensive English in “DiscoveryLand Camp Leadership in Action” Classes. Certificate is issued after the program accomplishment.
- Essay writing and discussion, min for 14 hours.
- Transfer to and from Toronto airport.
and 1 week in Toronto including:
- Tours on the most famous attractions (admissions and transportation are included) Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls Boat Cruise, CN tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Canada’s Wonderland, Royal
- Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Science Centre, Toronto’s tour, Trip to Toronto’s Islands.
- Visit to Toronto’s best universities, review of Canadian undergraduate system (adapted according to participants’ age specific).
- Group coordinator is a counsellor from DiscoveryLand Camp and is available 24/7.
- Accommodation in bungalow/hotel *
- 3 Meals/day
Dates: from July 23th to Aug 12th 2017
Program cost: 2990 USD**
* accommodation type depends on group size and TBD with the group .
** The program cost is valid for the group of 10 people minimum flying all together. If case of smaller group size please contact DiscoveryLand Camp administration firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air ticket to/from Toronto.
- Embassy fee for issuing the visa.
- Bank transfer fee.
- Pocket money for group participants.
- Laundry service 6$.
- Notarized custodianship if needed 120$.
- Program fee 250 USD (avoided for group of 3+ participants).
- Extra cost if group arrives at night or at any day except July 26th.
- Medical insurance (around $2.6/day).
- Things package if needed (a sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries) $70.